The customer understands and agrees that:
Any repairs needed beyond the scope of this Agreement will only be made with the customer’s approval.
All non covered parts will be discounted 10% from our normal retail price.
All labor for repair or replacement of non covered parts during normal business hours will be billed at the prevailing rate.
After hours, weekend, and holiday labor will be billed at time and one half
Normal business hours are:
- April 16 through October 14
- 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday
- October 15 through April 15
- 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Friday; Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- PFO Heating & Air Conditioning shall provide only trained and qualified technicians employed or supervised by PFO Heating & Air Conditioning;
- services performed are not a guarantee against obsolescence or normal wear;
- PFO Heating & Air Conditioning shall warrant all parts and materials to the extent they are warranted by the supplier or manufacturer;
- unless otherwise agreed in writing, labor is warranted for 30 days after completion of service or installation. Warranty work is performed during PFO Heating & Air Conditioning normal business hours, but can be performed after normal hours if Customer pays the difference between standard labor rate and overtime labor rate;
- until final payment is made, PFO Heating & Air Conditioning will retain the title to all materials and equipment it installs;
- unless prior arrangements have been, payment is due in full upon receipt of invoice. A monthly finance charge, equal to the highest allowable interest rate, may be levied on Customer’s account if delinquent over 30 days;
- in the event Customer’s account must be referred to attorneys for collection, Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and full collection costs;
- Customer will carry fire, extended coverage and other necessary insurance.
PFO Heating & Air Conditioning shall use ordinary care in performing all service and installation, but shall not be liable for:
- damage or loss resulting from corrosion, freezing, electrolysis, drain stoppage, plumbing leaks or malfunctions, failure of a utility service, low voltage conditions, lighting, single phasing or other electrical abnormalities;
- damage, loss or delays resulting from fire, explosion, flooding, the elements, labor troubles, or any other cause beyond our control;
- damage or loss resulting from failure to discover a condition requiring repair or replacement;
- damage or loss resulting from improper operation or misuse of equipment by Customer, Customers employees, agents or tenants;
- replacements or repairs caused by negligence by others, abuse, misuse or by any other cause beyond our control, including faulty design of the equipment or system;
- injuries to persons or damage to property except those directly caused by negligent acts of PFO Heating & Air Conditioning’s employees;
- expense incurred in removing, replacing or refinishing part of the building structure necessary for the performance of any service or installation;
- any present and future taxes, charges or other governmental fees;
- any items of equipment, labor or special tests required or recommended by insurance companies, equipment vendors or governmental authorities;
- lost profits or other consequential damages, even if PFO Heating & Air Conditioning has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- the identification, detection, abatement, encapsulation, storage, removal or transportation of any regulated or hazardous substances. Regulated or hazardous substances may include, but are not limited to, asbestos, certain refrigerants and refrigerant oils. If any such products or material are encountered during the course of work, PFO Heating & Air Conditioning can discontinue work until regulated or hazardous materials have been removed or hazard or liability is eliminated. PFO Heating & Air Conditioning shall receive an extension equal to the time of delay to complete the work and reserves the right to be compensated for any loss due to a delay.
There Will Be No Refunds of Any Unused Portion of Plan