Oil heating systems are one of the best choices for lowering the cost of your business’ high energy bills. Choosing this kind of system is a safe, efficient, and revolutionary option for hot water and heating requirements for any business. Upgrading your older heating system can reduce oil consumption greatly—sometimes by as much as 30-40 percent depending on the condition of your current hot water heater or oil heating system.
Eco-Friendly and Efficient Heating Oil
One of the most efficient and safest ways to heat your business is with oil heat. This is the option to choose when your next upgrade is due and certainly when you’re ready to reduce your energy costs and usage. Oil is a non-explosive, combustible, and stable product that doesn’t come with the safety concerns other fuels do. Heating oil is highly efficient as a fuel source compared to any other natural gas, propane, and electricity.
Why You Should Choose an Oil Heating System for Your Business
Not convinced yet? Check out these 5 benefits.
- Heating oil does not necessitate any clean air requirements since it burns clean thanks to oil burner particular emission levels close to zero.
- Converting to gas heat can cost thousands of dollars whereas a new oil heating system costs a lot less and can save you about 25 percent in heating and hot water expenses.
- You can heat the office and water a lot quicker since oil heat flames can burn 300 degrees hotter than natural gas.
- Using oil heat for fuel is safe and will not put you at risk of an explosion or for inhaling fatal fumes like natural gas could. Gas heating equipment does not tend to give you a warning of carbon monoxide production.
- Save money on oil heat. Gas heat bills tend to comprise mysterious costs, including “Gas Cost Adjustment.”
For More Information About Upgrading Your Heating Oil System
Are you convinced that an oil heating system is the way to go for your business? Princeton Fuel offers repairs, installations, and maintenance as well as a convenient automatic oil delivery options so you never have to worry about when your oil may run out—we won’t let it.
Please contact us to discuss how your business can benefit from upgrading to an oil heating system. We look forward to discussing your Biofuel oil needs with you as well as explaining the PFO 10 point service offering.
Don’t get caught off guard with high utility bills this winter, let the experts from PFO help you stay comfortable and save on those heating costs.